Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fascista rocker loses his job

Fascista rocker loses his job January 2006 - Italy live the bitter political climate of the campaign. Left and right and do shots and have a good chance of weakening the enemy. An Italian (maybe) on the left activist who writes an article about a documentary on British television over the right rock and a hatred of the protagonists, Viking, loses his job. He says Lycantrop. His article came directly to Viking head before being published somewhere. Nobody would know how to address and correct name! This is how a couple of hours later Francesca Ortolani a.k.a. Viking, 23-year-old video editor to work for an American director and production company, was rejected. We do not know much Francesca head. He is greeting the booklet of their CD "Gloucester Road". His name is James, but we do not know if this is the current name. We know that this is an old man, a director, producer, is American, is a natural scientist. I knew the story of Ashtree Records spokesman Magnus Torricelli, an Italian joualist who lives in the United States in the black list, good friend of Viking's. "He stole address," says Magnus "I can not explain it. Francesca has never shown the video in which they operate, so that no one refer to J. and his team. This Lycantrop no face, no one knows him. E 'a coward to his face. "British documentary Lycantrop wrote, is" Hate Rock "by Neil Mackay, a joualist and award opinionist in Great Britain, the Viking in March 2005 for an interview. I asked Magnus what the interview was: "The interview was about White Power music ... You know, Frances is a nationalistic and devoted much of their music on these ideas. This is a well-known songwriter and producer in this scene, so it was also in the documentation. " If you think that in the context of the political campaign, everything is permitted, it should be the article that you wrote. The author has a vivid imagination! Lycantrop Berlusconi to examine the relationship with the British media: "The Italians are not stupid, and we understand that Berlusconi controls the TV, but do not know that your friends with NATO propaganda by the British television, bloody face Francesca Angel "Viking" Ortolani and sex symbol, Donal MacIntyre. Francesca Ortolani documentation of import in Italy by a fan of long revision, so that they can acquire - the attention to themselves and their friends. Meanwhile, Donal MacIntyre constructs his alibi as an anti-Nazi, that he was attacked by some of these undermen. People do not know that Francesca Ortolani aspires to NATO and ends, while the study were also the media for their propaganda, with the subliminal messages, and as a video editor for an American company. Who is this control? Bush, Blair and Berlusconi. Viking's La Sapienza University of Rome, which should be expulsion, but the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering will be adversely affected in the same game. Many teachers work for companies, the military equipment. "I'm outside of the question, I am not my house as an alibi Donal MacIntyre" I'm outside when I am one of those 17,000-Downloader (Magnus, says the number is not updated), so I decided to Francesca Ortolani, the young Viking singer, for some applications. She answered me in front of the Faculty of Engineering, and she asks me if I have something hot to drink. She looks friendly and I can say is true Lycantrop hair. It does not seem a non-Nazi terrorist, nor a member of NATO. He has a young face, she is very shy, but she is a woman determined. I wonder what to do with Lycantrop. "I do not know," he replied: "I want to know who he is. I usually do not go against those who insult me, but these types, too many people in her stories, and I do not want that people referred to me, so I would do it, I would like to bring an action against him if the story does not end here, but I'm not sure if the other people mentioned in this article with pleasure. "She tells me about her work:" I respect James' decision. This is our friendship does not corrode. I understand his conce. He worked for a living for his position. It is a great professional, has been a good team and I feel happy because I have a small part of him. My job was to make the followers of his video for the Inteet and other channels. I was beginning to compose soundtracks for a number of his documentaries. " I tried to get James' contact, but the man wants to remain anonymous, so I asked Magnus if he could kindly address my questions to him. This is James' version of the story: "I am very disturbed. Francesca had told me, from the White Power music. She has nothing of this world! She is a talented singer, has a charming voice, and she has a big task for me. And 'the ability of an editor and staff and experience of a single manufacturer, even if their age. I'm sorry, I must defend my work and my team. " James is very reluctant to speak. Magnus believes his decision was very difficult. To my luck, I could be with another witness. Is N., 30 years, a cameraman from Los Angeles, James. Viking met in London to work recently: 'It is beautiful. If my work a lot of people every day, and you know not to play. One day I met Francesca. I was with J. There have been filmed ... "He tells me what they were film and Francesca, what" ... and that God exists. J. asked them to write music for us and a couple of advertising - Clips. Our crew is a small family business and Francesca is like a sister. I do not want to lose their friendship. Lycantrop ... Idiot. I do not know who he is. If I knew it would now be dead. "Viking Lycantrop also accused of presenting their new album in Italy, as part of a strategic campaign of Silvio Berlusconi and Forza Italy, for votes and sympathy for some of its initiatives, such as the construction of motorways, high speed -- trains, the reintroduction of nuclear power in this country. He accuses Magnus Torricelli live in the United States "back to work and mix the cards requires that the documentation Viking, when attention to the censorship of parts, by Neil Mackay and businesses to contribute to this game hidden. "I never knew Neil Mackay, I do not know if it is big or short, fat or thin," says Magnus "We do not play hide, but I think, and I wrote that the documentary censured Viking." Viking, a mysterious girl is silent, look at me before and after blowing on the cup of hot tea, she says, "The Lycantrop should win an award for his first novel. He had nothing better to do that night, when was the article. I do not have all the political parties or candidates. This story must be a joke, but the real problem is, as he James' name and address. "I wonder if you feel persecuted and spied on, and they replied:" I do not know. Are on life with prudence and responsibility. This time, though I do not think that persecuted me, and I have no errors ...". Viking plays on the fact that the article was not personally sent from a remote location, in the post-boxes of James and Magnus in the United States. They live in different cities and provinces, which have never been before, and are just friends, because they are friends of Viking's. The author is unknown, the objective is not known, only Viking Lycantrop know that maybe someone knows Italian or translated the article for him. James received a version in English and Magnus has received the English version. Francesca is not a copy of it. You do not know if the producers of "Hate Rock" and a copy of the company, because they have heard nothing of them. Do not rule out more copies will be in Europe, so wait. It does not preclude the articles to be published outside of the left "collective." Magnus Torricelli wants alleged "invasion of privacy," the director James "to do something," the cameraman N. seems more interested in the fact that Francesca is currently single. Silvio knows nothing of this history (officially). Donal MacIntyre has a new fan: Magnus' grandmother. Lycantrop disappeared into the darkness. When he retued to Europe? End of Episode I.

No comments:

Post a Comment